The July edition of Digital QST is now available for viewing on your desktop or laptop. Click here to view the issue. It is also available for reading on your Apple, Android, or Kindle Fire devices.
● Build an Arduino-controlled digital VFO for vintage rigs.
● Learn how to set up WSJT-X digital mode software on a Raspberry Pi.
● Stop RF from getting into your home audio system.
● Go satellite roving in the Northwest Territories.
…and much more!
Enjoy Content You Won’t Find in the Print Edition…
● See the video overview of the Rigol Technologies DSA705 spectrum analyzer.
Every issue of QST is filled with the news and features you need to keep active in Amateur Radio.