The December Digital QST is now available at http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/arrl/qst_201612/.
● See the 2016 ARRL Field Day results.
● Build a simple APRS tracker.
● Weatherize your outdoor inductors and traps.
● Build a multiband fan dipole antenna.
…and much more!
Enjoy Content You Won’t Find in the Print Edition…
● See our video review of the Yaesu FTM-3200DR digital/analog 2-meter transceiver by ARRL Assistant Laboratory Manager Bob Allison, WB1GCM.
● Watch a demonstration of the DV4mini multimode digital hotspot by Pascal Villeneuve, VA2PV.
Every issue of QST is filled with the news and features you need to keep active in Amateur Radio.