The ARRL Ad Hoc Subcommittee on VHF and Above Revitalization is exploring ways to expand participation in the August UHF contest. To that end they are asking for responses to the following questions:
• Are you now active on UHF?
• How often do you presently operate in the ARRL UHF contest – never, occasional, or always?
• If you do not presently participate, why not?
• If you do not presently participate, what changes might compel you to participate in the future?
• What are your ideas for attracting more amateurs to UHF operation in general?
Please submit your comments by October 1, 2015 to: email@example.com
The members of ARRL’s Ad Hoc Subcommittee on VHF and Above Revitalization expressed its gratitude for the many comments they received concerning their initial round of VHF+ contest rule changes.